Contributed papers accepted for the Conference will be presented as either oral or poster presentations.
Oral Contributed Presentations:
- Conventional format of a 12-minute talk by the registered author using an LCD projector, followed by a 3-minute discussion period.
- Only LCD projectors will be provided. The aspect ratio of the projectors is 4:3 (Not widescreen).
- Authors are expected to bring their presentation on their own laptop computer along with a backup copy on a USB drive in case of laptop failure.
- All oral talks will be presented in this manner. No other presentation format is available.
- Consist of well-prepared visual materials about the work posted on a designated board. Simply posting a copy of a paper is NOT appropriate and will be treated as a NO SHOW.
- A registered author must be present to provide details and answer questions during at least the FIRST and LAST HOUR of the designated poster session times.
- The maximum poster size is 0.85 m wide by 1.2 m high (33 inches wide by 46 inches high). Posters should be formatted in PORTRAIT/VERTICAL format.
- The Conference provides a small sign designating the paper to be posted on each board and adhesive strips for attaching your poster to the board.
- Posters presentations will be judged for the award of “Best Poster Presentation” during the session. The best poster of each session will receive a SGD 100 prize and be eligible to be displayed on a designated board for the remainder of the conference.
No Show Policy:
If any of the following applies, then the paper will be recorded as a "No Show" and will not be published.
- Papers that are listed in the program but NOT presented.
- Papers that are presented by an unregistered author or a representative.
- Papers that are presented by an unknowledgeable author or representative.